Pages

Monday 20 July 2015

A Birthday Card ..............


Hi everyone, I hope your week has got off to a good start.  I have a card to share with you tonight that I made using a sketch from the Cardabilities sketch challenge blog.   I got out my neglected embossing powders for this card and used a white embossing powder for the sentiment and then I used a gold sparkly embossing power on the leaves.   I also used some new flowers that I got from the Ribbon Girl with a voucher that I won in a recent challenge, my Memory box bunting die and a few sequins to finish. 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

12 comments:

Sarah said...

This is a really classy card Lynsey. Love the embossing and I have been meaning to try white EP on vellum, it looks fabulous xx

Jacee said...

Very pretty Lynsey, a really lovely card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

Very pretty card and love the design. The sequins are a great touch. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is so pretty, love the embossing and must admit mine doesn't come out often enough

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, such a beautiful design and pretty colours.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

What a lovely card :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

This is absolutely beautiful Lynsey, love the design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Lizzyc said...

Hi.Your card is so pretty, I love the dies you have used.. thanks for joining in with Cardabilities..

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lynsey, a pretty design and your embossed leaves are fabulous.
Pauline
x

Anastasia Kostina said...

Очень элегантно! Спасибо, что творите с Cardabilities!

Darlene said...

Oh SO pretty Lynsey! Thanks so much for joining our challenge at Cardabilities! We hope you’ll join us again real soon! Good Luck!
Darlene
Cardabilities DT
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Lenet said...

very pretty , Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities