Pages

Saturday 18 July 2015

A Gem of a Challenge ................


Hi everyone and happy Saturday to you!  We have a new challenge at A Gem of a Challenge and we have a nice easy challenge for you this time which is 'Birthday Wishes'.  I made my DT card for my niece using a gorgeous coloured image Poppy in Onesie.  

I'm off to London with my Mum today to see Phanto of the Opera so I'm looking really forward to that. 
Have a great weekend whatever your plans!
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pink Gem Poppy in Onesie
Papers - My Minds Eye
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Charm and Twine from Stash

7 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey. I love the image, beautiful papers and fabulous stitching.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. I love the image and the beautiful papers.
Lorraine x

susiestacey said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey sweet image. Hope you have fantastic time at the theatre x Susan x

Carol S. said...

A very pretty image and beautiful design. Have a happy Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful card, very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Lynsey, gorgeous card love the image and your card design. hugs Shirleyxx

coops said...

so gorgeous lynsey.really pretty image and your design and papers are stunning :D

xx coops xx