Pages

Saturday 25 July 2015

A Butterfly Card ............................


Hi everyone and happy Saturday to you! I hope you have lots of nice things planned for the weekend. I have a busy weekend ahead but I will share more about that in a few days!   

I have a butterfly card to share with you today.  I enjoyed having a play with paper on this card!  I have used a Happy die cut by 'Avery', birthday stamp by 'Woodware', Dear Lizzy papers by American crafts, doily by dovecrafty and butterfly and sequins from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful Lynsey, lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love this card, looks so simple but so effective, great colours too

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the design and the delicate colours are beautiful.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey. Love the pretty butterfly
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

A beautiful card and the butterfly is gorgeous. Love the design too. Have a lovely Sunday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful card, I love the soft colours :o)
Jackie xx

Jacee said...

Beautiful card Lynsey
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design