Pages

Friday 17 July 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge .................


Hi everyone and happy Friday to you!  I have my Winter Wonderland DT card to share with you today and our theme for you this week is 'Traditional Christmas Colours'  so we want to see lots of lovely red and green and your cards. If you have not made a start yet on your Christmas cards, I urge you too as you will feel so much better when December rolls round in what seems like a blink of an eye for me these days!  

Anyway back to my card we have a wonderful sponsor this week which is the The Paper Shelter and I have used one of their wonderful images on my card. 

I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the image and beautiful papers.
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

This is lovely Lynsey. What a lovely snowman!! The wooden sentiment is brilliant and the holly is a perfect touch xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Catching up after my hol, love your super cute card x

Carol S. said...

I love this snowman and the papers are perfect. Great embellies too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Wonderful card, love your holly and 'berries' :o)
Jackie xx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous Christmas card, great image and lovely papers.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Fabulous festive card Lynsey
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design