Pages

Monday 27 July 2015

Some Christmas Inspiration .............


Hi everyone and happy Monday! I'm not at work today so this is a very happy Monday for me! I'm on leave all this week so I have lots of nice days out planned! 

I have a Xmas bag to share with you today which I made using a Pink Gem - Christmas Teddies Bumper Kit.  You get several layers of the Teddy to decoupage up as well as the flowers and the sentiment so you get some lovely dimension. 

I also made a matching card to go with it using the same topper but just resized to fit onto a 6 x 6 card:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

7 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous gift bag and card Lynsey, hope you enjoyed Disney.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sarah said...

What a fantastic set Lynsey, such a sweet image. Hope you have a lovely week xx

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous set Lynsey, adorable image and fabulous design.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous image and a beautiful bag and card. Love the colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

Very sweet image and a gorgeous matching gift set :o)
Jackie xx

downrightcrafty said...

adorable great card
hugs Kate x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are both so pretty, love the bag especially x