Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

A Birthday Pint ......


Hi everyone, I hope you are having a good week.   I have been away for 5 days at Euro Disney and had such an amazing time!  Grace loved every minute of it as we all did!  Seeing her little face and hearing her say wow and amazing so many times just made it so special!  This is one of the 1337 photos I took whilst I was there, I think they will keep me going in scrapbook pages for quite sometime!


Anyway back to my card, it's my husband Will's Birthday today and this is the card I made him.  We are off to Pizza Hut for lunch and then popping into town as we are still on leave this week although Will has to go back to work tomorrow.  

I would like to enter my card into this month's Digi Stamp Boutique Customer Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Digi Stamp Boutique
Papers - LOTV
Sentiment - Printed on PC
Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons
Martha Stewart Border Punch

10 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous card Lynsey, Happy Birthday Will, have a lovely day.
Hugs Julie xxx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oh this is such a fun card, love it. Great pic of Grace, stunned at how many pics you took, don't think we have time to see all of those on Friday!

Sarah said...

Sounds like you had a great time Lynsey. Love your card and I am sure Hubby will too xx

cotnob said...

A brilliant card Lynsey, great image and design.
A lovely photograph, I'm so pleased to hear that you all had a fabulous holiday - I will look forward to seeing your scrapbook pages.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Lovely design Lynsey, a really fab 'man' card
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Fabulous card Lynsey, such a great image and wonderful design.
I am pleased you had a good time on holiday. Such a lovely photo.
hugs Sue xx

Lorraine said...

A brilliant card for your Hubby, hope he had a fab birthday.
Grace looks gorgeous, a dream jolly for any little girl....and big ones!
Lorraine x

Carol S. said...

I love Disney and have been to Florida twice. Never too old!! Brilliant card and love the image. Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday. Hugs, Carol S.xx

aussie aNNie said...

Love your card Lynsey and this card is gorgeous...Have joined as a new follower too...xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Jackie said...

Fantastic man card and a lovely photograph of Grace. I thought I took a lot of photographs when I took 996 in Florida, including Disney, way back in 1989. It cost me over £100 to have them all developed and printed, thak goodness for digital cameras :o)
Jackie xx