Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

A Baby Card ...........


This is one of the other cards I have been making this week for my order. I am entering this card into the Creative Card Challenge as they have a theme this week of 'Babies and Children'. I have been so busy with these cards that I have not hardly done any blogging this week so I am going to try and catch up with everyone over the weekend!


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey:)


Materials:

Image: Whiff of Joy

Papers - Cuddly Buddly

Cuttlebug Embossing Folder

Coloured with Promarkers

Various Daisy Punches

Pearls and Ribbon from Stash

10 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Lynsey, gorgeous choice of image and papers, this will make a great keepsake too. Hope you have a fab weekend :) Donna x

Tracey said...

An adorable card Lynsey! Such a sweet image. xx

gina g said...

Another beautiful card Lynsey, have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

Jackie said...

What a pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

lou said...

lovely card lynsey, love the little daisy embellishments x

Marley said...

Great card! Lovely colours and a great image. Have a lovely day and weekend.. Hugs Marley

Becky said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, love that sweet image!
Love Becky xx

Heather "Hev" said...

This is so beautiful :)

Have a fabulous weekend :)

Jill said...

beautiful baby card Lynsey I do love this image hugs Jill xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sucj a sweet card. I love this image and the colours are just perfect. Marianne x