Pages

Tuesday 27 October 2009

Sketch Saturday ............


Hi everyone, well I am finished work for the week and I have a day to myself tomorrow to make cards! With a 18th month little girl this is a very rare occasion!
Well onto my card, I made this as a thank you for my friend Marianne who brought me back some lovely gifts crafty gifts from America, I know she has the card now so its safe to put it on my blog.
I have used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday for my card and used my new Martha Stewart punch for the flowers one of my pressies from Marianne. The fantastic image on my card is from Pollycraft Designs and is called Melody My Fairytale from the Sweet Dreams Range the gorgeous papers on my card are also from Pollycraft Designs and are called 'Dusty Roses'.


Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:

Image - Pollycraft Designs

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, Gorgeous card! Such pretty colours.

Lisa x

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Lynsey, love the image, very sweet!
Clairex

gina g said...

Hi Lynsey gorgeous card love the colour and the cute image. luv gina xx

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Hi Lynsey. I loved receiving this card it was such a nice surprise. It is gorgeos. Love everything about it. Marianne x

Donna said...

Another beauty Lynsey, such a sweet image...hope you've had a lovely day crafting :) Donna x