Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Willow Sketchie Challenge 14th October ........



Hi everyone, time for another sketch from Willowsketchie Challenge Blog. This time we have a wonderful sketch from Zoe which I really loved working with.



I also got to use my new floral Martha Stewart punch which my friend Marianne brought me, I am so pleased with it I think the flowers are lovely!
The beautiful image I used on my DT card is called 'Precious' from Willow Designs and think really like her in these colours.

There are new rules on the Willow Sketchie Challenge Blog you can now use any images or stash you don't have use a Willow Designs item on your card so I hope that you will all come and play along with the challenge we would love to see what you create.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Willow Designs
Papers - Free with Magazine
Cuttlebug Embosssing Folder
Martha Stewart Flower Punch
Leaf Punch
Ribbon and Pearls from stash
Coloured with Promarkers

6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this card Lynsey and those flowers look great. So please Willow now let you use any stash so will definitley be entering. Tis is a lovely sketch and your interpretaion looks great. Marianne x

Lisa said...

Hi Lynsey, This is such a sweet card! The flowers are lovely.

Lisa x

Jackie said...

Very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

PinksyDoodles said...

Oh this is cute. Love the image papers and layout.
Clare x

Emma said...

Beautiful card and so pretty... gorgeous flowers & colours.
Hugs Emma x

Donna said...

A really pretty card Lynsey, love the layout and the super cute image :) Donna x