Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Triple Challenge Card .......


I hope you are all well. I don't know whats the matter with me tonight I have cried at Holby City and then at Joan Collin's glamor programme! I never used to cry this easily but since having Grace I can cry at the drop of hat!
Anyway onto my card, I decided to do a bit of decoupage for a change as I have not done any for ages and I quite enjoyed it. My card is for three challenges the first is for a great sketch from PaperPlay Challenges and the second is for My Time to Craft Challenge who have a theme of 'Quick and Cute'. Well this card was certainly quick to make it made me realise just how long I spend colouring images! The third challenge this card is for is One Stop Craft Challenge
whose them is 'Happy Birthday'.


Thanks for stopping by and leaving comments they really are appreciated.
Hugs Lynsey:)

Materials:
Image - Daisy and Dandelion
Papers - Pink Petticoat
Various Daisy Punches
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon and pearls from stash

10 comments:

Julie M said...

Very cute card, Lynsey. Love that candy-striped paper, the sweet image and pretty flowers.

Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

Julie

Marley said...

Hi Lynsey,
Sorry to hear about your crying, but hey when you feel better after you let it out, its ok right? I love your card, you're so talented! hugs and take care xMarley

Donna said...

Super sweet card Lynsey and such pretty colours, love the little teddy decoupage :) lol at you crying at the TV, I do the same sometimes lol! :) Donna x

Jackie said...

There you go again, a 3 in 1 challenge.It hurts my brain if I try doing a card for more than 1 challenge at a time :o)
Anyway, back to your card, it's fabby and I love the stripes :o)
Jackie xx

made by fifi said...

very cute card - thanks for taking part in MTTC challenge x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Really cute card Lynsey. Marianne x

Lesley said...

Lovely card, the image is very cute! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Emma said...

Hi Lynsey
Your card is gorgeous and totally adorable.
Good luck with the challenges.
Hugs Emma x

Donna said...

Oh this is so cute! love it. Thanks for joining in the OSCC. Donna x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Such a cute card - thanks for joining the quick and cute challenge!