Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

A card at last!!!


Hi everyone, I hope you are all well. We had a great weekend last week visiting Bath and Longleat Safari Park. When I got back I had some card orders to make so I have been busy making them as they had to be ready tonight.
So finally a card this is one of the cards for my order and was to make a wedding card with autumn colours. I struggled with this but in the end I found this lovely papers from DCWV in my stash and thought they would work ok. I am entering this card into the Cute Daisy May Challenge as there theme is 'I love you' so I thought a wedding card would be perfect for that.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs Lynsey:)


Materials:

Image - Sorry not sure had it forever!

Papers - DCWV

Ribbon, Flowers from stash

11 comments:

gina g said...

Hi Lynsey gorgeous card love the image and yes i agree the papers are perfect. luv gina xx

Jackie said...

Very elegant card, lovely layaout :o)
Jackie

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just gorgeous! A really classy and original card. Thanks for joining the CDM Challenge this week!

Linnie said...

Omw this is sooo stylish beautiful work
linniexxx
Thankyou for coming out to play with cute daisy may this week

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Lynsey - very elegant. Thank you for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

Katie said...

Great card!
Thanks for playing at CDM this week!
Katie
PS I have blog candy at Both Sides of the Paper

pinky said...

What a beautiful wedding card, gorgeous stamp and papers, perfect for the occasion. Thanks for joining us at cute daisy may.
PI
Pinky

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Glad to see you found some papers at last Lynsey. This is such a lovely image, so simple but striking. Just lovely. Marianne x

Lora said...

What a beautiful elegant card! I love the embossing on the dress and the flowers are gorgeous.
Thanks for playing at Cute Daisy May this week.
Lora x
p.s I also have some candy on my blog just now if you fancy entering :)

Tracey said...

Stunning card Lynsey :-)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Michele Spera said...

Love your card! I think its very elegant:-) love the embossed dressed;-)
glad you could join us at CDM this week
Xmichele