Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Sketch Saturday ........


Hi everyone, my last post for this week as I am going away for a long weekend tomorrow. We are off to Bath for the weekend and going to visit Longleat Safari Park. I am so looking forward to taking my little girl Grace their as she gets excited when she sees a dog so I am not sure what she will make of the all the animals at Longleat!

Anyway onto my card, this card is for Sketch Saturday who have another wonderful sketch to follow this week. I decided to another decoupage card this time with a Forever Friends image, I love these cuties!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x
Materials:
Image - Forever Friends
Papers - Forever Friends
Daisy and Holly Punch

9 comments:

Jackie said...

Very cute card, love the DPs :o)
Jackie xx

Jackie said...

Sorry I forgot to say have a great weekend :o)
Jackie xx

Linda said...

very nice card, so beautiful.
Linda

Terry said...

Hiya Lynsey thanks hun for joining us at Sketch Saturday, your card is beautifull...Hugs Terry

Crafty Lynz said...

hope you have a great time! i live just down the road from bath and its lovely! Longleate is amazing as well!! mind the monkeys in the safari park though ;) x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

THis is really cute Lynsey. Love the colour scheme. Have a great weekend and hope Grace enjoys all those animals. Marianne x

WeirdCat said...

Enjoy your weekend, lovely card
Ruth x

Emma said...

Hi Lynsey
Your card is gorgeous and so cute...love the FF bear.
Hope you have all had a fab wk end and Grace loved the animals.
Hugs Emma x

Donna said...

Super sweet card Lynsey, fab festive feel to this card! Hope you have a lovely week away :) Donna x