Pages

Monday 30 March 2015

4th Birthday Layout ..............


Hi everyone and happy Monday to you!  I'm back with another layout made at the crop I go to.  Grace is now coming up to her 7th Birthday next month, so it was good to get these photos scrapped!  I really don't know where the years are going to, they are just flying by far to quick for my liking! 

The papers are lawn fawn and the flower die is a sizzix one belonging to the shop.  It's quite a simple layout but I like it and it's another precious memory captured!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



5 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely pics, great layout,

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous page Lynsey lovely layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sue said...

So gorgeous! Beautiful photos and a fabulous layout.
hugs Sue xx

Carol S. said...

Lovely photos and layout. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

A wonderful page and what a gorgeous cake :o)
Jackie xx