Pages

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Something Different and My Half Marathon


Hi everyone I hope your week is going well.  I have something different to share with you today, I love my scrapbooking but I never have time to record all the stories and photos that I want to.  After watching some videos on Youtube recently about project life I decided that I would give it go and I am so enjoying it!  I'm not doing weekly pages how some people do, I am doing monthly ones and it just depends on how much I have done that month as to how many pages I will create.  I am just going to see how it goes.  I will still do some regular layouts as well and I plan to put them all in the same album.  On this layout I've also included a little picture that Grace made me with a lovely little note on.  I'm so pleased I have a special space to store her little notes as well. 

Thank you to everyone that left me messages about my half marathon run on Sunday. I did manage it, I was really pleased as I ran the whole race with out stopping in 2 hours 17 minutes and 42 seconds!  The seconds are important!  The only disappointing thing about the race was that I got overtaken by a minion lol!   

Here is a picture of me with my sister, her husband and some friends who all ran the race:


and this is my medal!


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x



8 comments:

Sue said...

congratulations on completing the half marathon!
Your page looks fabulous. Beautiful photos and I love the note from Grace.
hugs Sue xx

debby4000 said...

You did great on your half marathon.
Love your project life pages and note by grace was just what they were made for.
I do them when I have loads of pic I want to use and put a normal layout next to them.
luv
Debby

Jackie said...

A monthly page is a great idea, and this is a lovely one.
Congratulation on completing you half marathon :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Congratulations Lynsey a fabulous achievement , your page is beautiful love the layout.
Hugs Julie xxx

Sarah said...

I have been so tempted by the Project Life system Lynsey as I just don't get time to put proper pages together any more. You have really inspired me with yours and I love the note from Grace!! It's perfect too for the little journalling cards. Well done on your accomplishment, it'll be the London Marathon next then?!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I think the project life with your normal layouts is a great way to capture everything especially with Grace. Well done great medal too x

Donna Mosley said...

HUGE congrats on the half marathon Lynsey and I love the gorgeous LO>

Donna x

Carol S. said...

I hope you are going to frame your medal and hang it in your home. You should be so proud of yourself. Well done. Love your page and all the different events on one page. I wish I had started years ago. Hugs, Carol S.xx