Pages

Saturday 14 March 2015

Little Claire Challenge ................


Hi everyone, I'm back today with a card for the new stamping challenge over at Little Claire and our theme for you this month is 'Spring'.   I don't know what the weather was like where you live yesterday but it was beautiful and sunny in Norfolk and it really felt like spring was here.  I have a thing for yellow when spring comes so I can't seem to stop using it at the moment!  

I have used a super cute image tulip bunny on my card so I hope this makes you think of spring.  I'm running my half marathon tomorrow at Silverstone starting to get a bit nervous about it all now!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x 

Materials:
Image - Little Claire
Papers - Lily Rose
Sentiments - LOTV
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Leaf Punch - MS
Yellow Polka Dot Ribbon - Crafty Ribbons
Pearls from stash

11 comments:

Sarah said...

What a fabulous springtime card Lynsey, love the pretty flowers you have added and that bunny is totally adorable!! xx

Lorraine said...

This is so cute and I love the pretty flowers.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

Joey said...

Lynsey this is gorgeous, fab image and I love the scalloped curvy edge. Jo x

MagsB said...

This is gorgeous, Lynsey! Such a sweet image, and I love your bright springlike colours!

All the very best for tomorrow! :)

love Mags B x

Jacee said...

Very pretty Lynsey, lovely papers and a sweet image, fabulous!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the sweet image and pretty papers.
Good luck with the half marathon tomorrow, I am sure all the training you have been doing will have paid off.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So cute, fab spring colours. Good luck for tomorrow x

Carol S. said...

Wow! Good luck for your run tomorrow and hope it goes well. On Mothers Day Too! Gorgeous Spring time card. Pretty flowers and love the colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card. I think that yellow epitomises Spring :o)
Jackie xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

This is so gorgeous, what an adorable image and perfect layout!
Rebecca.
x

Unknown said...

Such a sweet card! Thanks for joining in Card Mania Challenge