Pages

Tuesday 10 March 2015

Animal cuddles ................


Hi everyone, I hope you are well and having a good week so far. I have a card to share with you this morning which features the most animal cuddles ribbon from Crafty ribbons.  I have teamed up the ribbon with a cute Sugar Nellie stamp that I got for £1  when Funky Kits had a sale on recently. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers - Docrafts
Butterfly Dies - Crafters Companion
Ribbon - Crafty Ribbon
Pearls from Stash


13 comments:

Sue said...

So gorgeous Lynsey, the ribbon works so well with the cute image. I love the pretty papers and fabulous layout too.
hugs Sue xx

Jacee said...

This is pretty Lynsey, lovely sweet image and I love that ribbon!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sarah said...

What perfect ribbon to accompany that beautiful stamp Lynsey. All in all a really gorgeous card xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is gorgeous, fab colouring and love that image, lovely butterflies too. With my DT hat on thanks for playing in the sugar bowl x

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey. I love the image, she's adorable. Gorgeous colours and design too
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Adorable card Lynsey - such pretty colours and fabulous ribbon.
Debs xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card, love ll the blue boots :o)
Jackie xx

Lin said...

What a super adorable image. I love the little dog boots!!

Beautiful design, love all the pink shading around the mats as it brings everything together.

Thanks for sharing with us

Lin
ABC

AndreaNorris said...

Cute image and love those boots :) love your design and especially the puppy ribbon :) - thanks for sharing with us at ABC Challenge and good luck
Andrea x

Hath said...

Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafting from the Heart. x

Vesi said...

This card is so cute. I like the ribbon, and the butterfly dies. Thanks for sharing with us at ARTbymiran Challenge. Good luck
Vesi-DT

Juls said...

This is so so cute!!! Love the ribbon you gave used. Thanks for sharing with us in the sugar bowl, hugs Juls xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and I love the stitching. Thank you so much for joining us the Crafts Galore Encore challenge 'Anything goes'.