Pages

Monday 23 March 2015

Hit the Road Jack!


Hi everyone, I hope your week is going well.  I have a card to share with you today that I made for my friend Marianne's husband Graham who is a big fan of cars.  The image I have used is a Pollycraft one and sadly the shop is no longer running however Little Miss Muffett do have some of the images in their shop. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - Pollycraft
Sentiment - Craftwork Cards
Papers - LOTV
Wooden Car - Studio Calico
Charm from stash

13 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Lynsey! The image is gorgeous, your colouring is fabulous and your detailing is brilliant too.
hugs Sue xx

Jackie said...

Fabulous image and card, I love the papers :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynsey, love the image papers and design.
Hugs Julie xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your fabulous card
luv
Debby

Lorraine said...

A brilliant car Lynsey. I love the image, he's fab! Gorgeous papers and layout too.
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Uber cute!!
Fabulous colouring.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

What a great card Lynsey. Love the image ( I still haven't recovered from Pollycraft closing!!) and the papers are perfect, so too the layout xx

Jacee said...

Lovely card Lynsey.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

cheryl said...

oh this is just gorgeous,just adore,this too bits,hun beautiful hugs Cherylxxx

cotnob said...

A brilliant masculine card Lynsey, such a fun image and beautifully coloured.
Pauline
x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a great card and Graham loved it. Fab image and layout and great colouring x

MagsB said...

This is such a fun card, Lynsey! What a great image, and the papers are gorgeous, too!

love Mags B x

Carol S. said...

How did I miss this brilliant card?!! Love the image and colouring is amazing. Fab card. Hugs, Carol S.xx