Pages

Friday 27 March 2015

Winter Wonderland Challenge .................


Hi everyone and happy Friday!  We have a new challenge over at Winter Wonderland and our theme for you this week is 'Embossing' and it can either be wet or dry!  I've used wet embossing on my sentiment.  I love white embossing on kraft card for sentiments.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey 

Materials:
Image - Sugar Nellie
Papers and Sentiment - LOTV
Flower Die Cherry Blossom - Memory Box
Holly Leaves - Memory Box


10 comments:

Jacee said...

I love the papers you've used on this one Lynsey, and the image is so cute, fabulous work!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Such a gorgeous card Lynsey. I love the cute image, beautiful papers and fabulous layout.
I hope you have a good weekend.
hugs Sue xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this sweet image and gorgeous colours. So so cute. With my DT hat on thanks for playing in the sugar bowl, hope to see you playing again. x

Carol S. said...

Image is so cute and the papers are gorgeous. Brilliant design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

A delightful imager and a gorgeous card :o)
Jackie xx

Debs said...

Totally gorgeous in every detail Lynsey - love the sweet image and fabulous LO.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Debs xx

Mummylade said...

This is gorgeous, and I agree that white embossing on kraft paper is stunning! Thank you for sharing with us at the Sugar Bowl and good luck in the challenge.

cotnob said...

A gorgeous Christmas card Lynsey, such a sweet image and beautiful papers.
Pauline
x

Caryn said...

What a gorgeous festive card - the image is so cute.
Thanks for sharing your wonderful creation with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn

Dorte said...

Love your super cute snowmen and the frosty feeling your card gives me, Lynsey,thanks for joining the F challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck in the draw,
Dorte x