Pages

Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day Card ................


Hi everyone, this is a scheduled post as I've got a day off work today as I stayed over my sister's last night hopefully for a little celebration of completing our half marathon but as it's Friday night when I type this I don't know if I succeed by this point or not hopefully I will have done! 

Anyway I have a card to share with you tonight which I made for my Mum and I made another the same for my MIL for Mother's day.  We celebrated Mother's Day a week earlier and they came round for afternoon tea which was very nice.  They also had a bouquet of flowers each which they also had last week.   I'm very thankful to be have both of them as they both have heart problems. 

Anyway I'm rambling now, thank you so much for stopping by your comments are always very much appreciated and always make me smile. 
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image - LOTV Art Pad
Papers - Dovecraft
Flowers - Wild Orchid




9 comments:

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lynsey and congratulations on your run.
Hugs Julie xxx

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Lynsey.
Lorraine x

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Lynsey, I love the image and beautiful papers.
I hope the half marathon went well and that you enjoyed celebrating your success!
hugs Sue xx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Lynsey and I'm sure both Mum's loved theirs. I am sure you did well yesterday, so well done!! xx

Jacee said...

How pretty Lynsey, lovely image and I love your neat stitching, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Carol S. said...

I love this imagr from LOTV. Beautiful card and love all your stitching. You sre so lucky to have both Mums. I have none. But I am a lot older than you! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Debs said...

So pretty Lynsey - love the LO.
HUGE 'WELL DONE' on your run - you should be so proud of yourself.
Debs xx

Jackie said...

This is really very pretty :o)
Jackie xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Good to see you rambling a bit, well done on your fantastic run. This is gorgeous lovely vintage feel to it x