Pages

Sunday 29 March 2015

Winter Wonderland DT Call ..................

Hi everyone, I hope you have had a lovely weekend.   I have had a super busy one as Grace has been in 3 dance shows and today me and Grace have been doing some Easter crafts.  I will share those with you in the next few days!

Anyway onto the DT call, we are looking for two new members over at Winter Wonderland so if you fancy joining a friendly team of card makers and would like a nice pile of Christmas cards made by December then why not give it a go!   We would love to hear from you.    All you need to do is link your blog to the DT call post here.  I love being part of the team as I never get fed up of making Christmas cards as there is never at mad rush when December comes and I get to use my Christmas stash all through the year.

Well I hope I have convinced you to enter our DT call!

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

No comments: