Pages

Tuesday 12 January 2016

A Card for a Cat Lover and a Sale!


Hi all, I hope your week is going well.  I have a card to share with you today that I made for one of my friend's that loves cats.  I gave it to her last night and she loved it, so I was very pleased!  

There is a great sale on at Crafty Ribbons at the moment 20% off everything till the 15th of January! So if you want to stock up on gorgeous ribbon and lace like on my card go check it out!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Papers - LOTV
Sentiment - Little Claire
Flowers - Wild Orchid
Heart from stash
Mcgill Leaf Punch


14 comments:

Joey said...

Boooooootiful card Lynsey, I do love your design and colour choice is awesome, they work so perfectly together. Jo x

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Lynsey, very pretty papers :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous cute card Lynsey.
Hugs Julie xxx

debby4000 said...

Such an adorable sweet card.
luv
Debby

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So beautiful, love the colours

Sarah said...

This is wonderful Lynsey, such a cute kitty and the papers are gorgeous, so too the pretty blooms...no wonder she loved it!! xx

brenda said...

A very pretty creation Lynsey and lovely shades of lilac.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

brenda said...

A very pretty creation Lynsey and lovely shades of lilac.

Many thanks for joining us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Lorraine said...

A very pretty card Lynsey, love the sweet image and gorgeous papers
Lorraine x

Elaine Stark said...

Lovely colours ad papers. A cute image too. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Kat W said...

Mmmm, all those pretty stitched layers look scrummy and the cat image is framed beautifully with the die cut and gorgeous flowers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

coops said...

So gorgeous Lynsey.I love the sweet kitty and your design and papers are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Anonymous said...

Pretty card so cute love the sentiment too! Thanks for joining in with our challenge at As You Like It,
hugs Samantha :0)

Whisper said...

Absolutely gorgeous and those LOTV papers are my favourites and thanks for joining us at Penny Black & More this month, Luv Sam x