Pages

Saturday 16 January 2016

Just add Bunting!


Hi all and happy Saturday to you! I have my Little Claire DT card to share with you today.  We have a nice easy theme to 'Add bunting' to a card.  I love bunting so this was a great a challenge for me! I've gone for a shabby chic look on this card and I have used a gorgeous Dinkie Bicycle Stamp from Little Claire on my card.  

There is this fantastic prize for the winner:



so I hope you will come along and join in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

8 comments:

Sue said...

Lynsey, this is gorgeous. The image looks perfect with your card design - I love all those pretty distressed 'shabby' (in a good way)! layers.
Sue...xxx

susiestacey said...

Lovely card Lynsey. Hope you are keeping well. X Susan x

Sarah said...

Wow Lynsey, this is beauty.Love those colours and the stamped canopy looks amazing xx

Jackie said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey :o)
Jackie xx

Diane said...

Just gorgeous Lynsey !!

hugs Diane xx

Debs said...

This is so gorgeous Lynsey - love the vintage feel to it.
Debs xx

Carol S. said...

Stunning card Lynsey. Love all the added texture to the papers and the sweet image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Kat W said...

Ooooh, I love bunting and it's a perfect addition to your pretty card design. I love the way you stamped along the top of the image and the gorgeous shabby chic style :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx