Pages

Thursday 7 January 2016

Anything but a card at Crafty Ribbons .................


Hi all, it's time for another challenge at Crafty Ribbons and our challenge for your this time is anything but a card.  My make is pen pot or make brush holder.   This came as a blank mdf pot so I painted with cream chalk paint and covered with pretty paper. I also wrapped some gorgeous Chantilly Cotton Lace - Jane round the pot and added some paper flowers to finish.  I made a few of these for Christmas presents and I put pencils in some for my little girl and her friend and then make up brushes for a friend and my cousin. 

I hope you will come along and join in the challenge this time, this is the fantastic prize on offer for the winner:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


6 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Looks gorgeous, bet Grace loves hers

Kat W said...

What a great project and a fabulous gift; it has such lovely vintage style and that lace is a real favourite of mine :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Lynsey, this is a lovely creation. What a wonderful gift to give and receive. I love your gorgeous use of colour - a really pretty design too.
Sue...xxx

Carol S. said...

A very pretty gift and love the papers and flowers. The lace is gorgeous too. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jackie said...

A very pretty box, could be used for may things :o)
Jackie xx

julie_woolston said...

Fabulous project Lynsey perfect for gifts.
Hugs Julie xxx