Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Just Us Layout .....................................


Hi all and happy Wednesday to you.  I'm determined to get some more scrapbooking done this year. This photo was taken at the Fairy Fair that we went to last year and we had such a lovely day. I really love this photo of me and Grace and as I'm normally the otherside of the camera I don't get that many of us together.  Really must try and get in more photos this year! 

Everything on my page is from this's month Like for Ever kit which I subscribe to.  I'm determined to kill this kit so watch out for more layouts soon!  My photo looks all the wonk!  I tried so hard to get a good photo and it's been so dull I had to get it under my daylight lamp and this is the best that I could manage!  

I used a great sketch to create this layout from Stuck January 1st Challenge which I would like to enter my layout into.

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

9 comments:

Sandy Ross said...

Love your layering of pretty papers! Sweet embellishing for your feminine layout! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous page layout and a fab photo
Lorraine x

Debs said...

Gorgeous LO Lynsey - so pretty.
Fabulous photo too.
Wish I could get into scrapbooking again - I really miss it - will have to get some photos printed at the weekend.
Debs xx

Sarah said...

Love these letter and the embellishments are lovely too - Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches. Hugs Sarah x x x

Deborah said...

A gorgeous layout Lynsey.
Deborah A

Laura Creates said...

Such a pretty page, love the little trickle of hearts! Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

KerrynF said...

A lovely take on the sketch, love the soft colours. Thanks for playing along with Stuck?!

Eli said...

Lovely! So sweet pic and nice take of the sketch. Thanks for joining usare at Stuck?! Sketches. Eli.

Kat W said...

A beautiful layout for 2 beautiful girls! All the papers and details are really pretty and the sentiment is just perfect :-)
I often have to use the clever tool on my photo editing software to straighten out my photos because I do seem to be very good at taking wonky photos!
Big hugs, Kat xx