Pages

Monday 18 January 2016

Shabby Chic 50th Birthday Card .............


Hi all and happy Monday to you.   I have a card to share with you today that I made for an order for a 50th Birthday.   I'm still enjoying making shabby chic cards at the moment. This pink and aqua colour combination are my favourite too.   

We got our summer holiday booked yesterday, 2 weeks in Cornwall in the summer, I can't wait!  I'm dreaming of summer days!  Anyone else can't wait till summer! 

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x

Materials:
Image and Papers - Lili of the Valley
Leaf Die - Joanna Sheen
Flowers - Ribbon Girl

10 comments:

Debs said...

Adorable card Lynsey - love the pretty colour combo and super sweet image.
We booked our summer holiday at the weekend too - I am on the countdown already lol!!!!
Debs xx

Sue said...

Lynsey, this is a beautiful card - you are really clever at the vintage shabby chic look, I love this. Such a pretty combination of colours and gorgeous colouring.
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

I can't wait for summer Lynsey, but I fear we've not even touched winter yet!! Love your shabby chic card, the colours are gorgeous and the floral posh is such a pretty touch xx

Carol S. said...

Gorgeous card and a very summery image. I am looking forward to exploring Suffolk and Norfolk this summer. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Love this colour combo and the shabby chic is so pretty

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Lynsey, beautiful image and background.
Hugs Julie xxx

Jackie said...

Whata delightful card, so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

Donna Mosley said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the cute image.

Donna x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Lynsey, love the stamp and pretty papers.
Lorraine x

Kat W said...

Oh yes, I can't wait for Summer! Your card is making me think of Summer though with those pretty colours and all the gorgeous flowers.
You do shabby chic so beautifully and I really love the layout especially with the beautiful stitching around the papers :-)
Big hugs, Kat xx