Pages

Tuesday 19 January 2016

Smile We're on a Zebra! .................


Hi all I hope your week is going well.  I've been half way across Norfolk for work today, so I was glad to get home tonight.  I can't wait till the weather is better and the nights start to pull out.  I'm finding it really hard to get motivated for crafting in the evening at the moment as I| just want to sit on the sofa and be cozy! 

I made this layout last week at a scrapbooking crop that I go to in King's Lynn.  We are lucky for a little town we have the most wonderful craft shop called Sprinkle Twinkle.  

Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x


3 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Such fun pics, another great layout

Lorraine said...

A lovely photo...looks like fun!
Fab page layout too, gorgeous papers and design
Lorraine x

cotnob said...

A fabulous layout Lynsey, such fun photographs.
Pauline
x