Pages

Tuesday 5 January 2016

Shabby Chic Cards x 2 ..........



Hi all, this is a scheduled post as I'm back to work today boo hoo!  After being for over 2 weeks it will be very hard getting out of bed this morning!  Never I must be positive and thankful I have a job so onwards and upwards so they say!

I made these cards just before Christmas for friends who have birthdays in December.  They are very similar cards just with different sentiments.   I embossed the sentiments with pink glittery embossing powder that looks really sparkly in real life!

I have used some gorgeous Chantilly Cotton Lace - Jane and some Seam Binding both from Crafty Ribbons.  The papers are from LOTV, flowers and twine from the Ribbon Girl.  The leaf die is by Joanna Sheen. The first sentiment is from Inkylious and the second is by Woodware. 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:


Thanks for stopping by.
Hugs Lynsey x





8 comments:

Lorraine said...

Two gorgeous cards Lynsey, so pretty.
Hope your first day back at work wasn't too bad.
Lorraine x

Jacee said...

What a pretty card Lynsey, it's lovely
Hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sue said...

Lynsey, absolutely gorgeous in every way, I love the pretty colours and those wonderful shabby (in a good way)! layers - lovely sentiment too. Hope back to work went well.
Sue...xxx

Sarah said...

These are lovely Lynsey, so pretty. Bet it was tough getting up after two weeks off but hope it wasn't too bad a day!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

These are beautiful,love the colour combo and you know I love shabby chic and distressed edges. Fabulous

Jackie said...

Two very pretty cards Lynsey :o)
Jackie xx

Kat W said...

These are really beautiful, I love the shabby chic look especially in pretty pastel shades :-)
I hope the first day back at work wasn't too much of a shock to the system!
Big hugs, Kat xx

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful!! So elegant and pretty. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Pinky